- Flood Resilience* – building protection / targeted drainage** / ditch or culvert clearance
- Drought Resilience* – rainwater harvesting / irrigation*** / bore holes
- Energy Saving – Insulation / LED lighting / Solar PV / Solar Thermal / energy-efficient heating systems
- Water Management – Water-saving sanitaryware / greywater recycling / efficient appliances
*CCBs should prioritise Clubs at risk of flood or drought in the first instance.
**Any drainage scheme other than small, specific projects will require a full feasibility study and the support of a fine-turf consultant. Large scale drainage schemes are unlikely to be suitable for this scheme.
***Irrigation schemes will not be considered if using mains water.
- Applications to have an impact this winter can get in contact with us from today (having followed the process fully as shown on the presentation).
- You will need to be able to evidence why the project is necessary now.
- Example – New activity – winter use of social space for external lettings
- Gloucestershire deadline 1 – Midnight of Sunday 30th January 2022.
- All applications reviewed together by an internal peer review group with personal data removed.
- Assessed against a developed criteria looking for alignment to the County Strategy.
- The amount of grant offered may differ from that requested by the club. With a pre-determined budget, the amount of funding may vary. Applications will be referred to clubs if this is the case.
If you are eligible, please discuss your potential project with:
Mobile – 07554 452228