This programme has been designed to give learners the knowledge, skills and confidence to coach cricket sessions that are active, purposeful, enjoyable and safe. An ECB Foundation 1 Coach will be qualified to lead coaching sessions independently and without supervision.
The course is made up of 4 face-to-face modules (highlighted in orange) lasting three hours each and 7 bitesize e-learning modules (in blue).
Who is it for?
Anyone aged 17 and over wishing to become qualified to coach cricket, inspire players and make a difference to the game. Note, if a candidate is 17 years old, they will not be certificated until they turn 18.
- ECB DBS required to begin application
- Four face-to-face modules lasting three hours each
- Seven bitesize e-learning modules
- Assessment – three observed coaching opportunities during face-to-face modules and an online multiple-choice questionnaire
Pre-requisites for certification
- Valid safeguarding certificate (e.g. Safeguarding Young Cricketers)
- ECB DBS
- 18 years of age
|Bristol County Ground||Open||Sat 16th Oct & Sat 30th Oct||09:00-17:00||£150||Book now|
|Deer Park||Open||Sun 14th & 28th Nov||09:00-17:00||£150||Book now|
|Uni. of Gloucestershire||Open||Sat 25th Sept & Sat 2nd Oct||09:00-17:00||£150||Book now|
|Sir Bernard Lovell||Open||Sat 19th & 26th Feb||09:00-17:00||£150||Book now|
|Dene Magna||Open||Sat 5th & 19th March||09:00-17:00||£150||Book now|
For more information, please contact:
Workforce Development Officer
Mobile – 07554 455738