The GCB are running cricket activity days for 5 to 11 year olds this summer. The days will be fun-filled with coaching, games and competitions delivered by our fully qualified coaches.
We have tried to cover most of the county so we hope that you can find one at least 30 minutes away from where you live and are prepared for up to 100 children per day.
- Do you have to stay with your children? No, you can leave children under the supervision of GCB Coaches
- What do children need to bring? Appropriately dressed, packed lunch and drink bottle that can be refilled
- Do they need to bring their own equipment? They can do, we will bring plenty of equipment also so it’s not essential
- Can you sign up more than one child? Yes. The link above may only let you sign up one child. If you would like to sign up another child a different device may be needed
- Do you have to sign up for every day? No, you can sign up to as many days as you would like
- What are the timings? 10am till 5pm each day.
For more information or to get involved, please contact:
Cricket Operations Manager
Mobile – 07557 924941